It Pays More To Have Good Friends Than Fuck Mates – Cossy Orjiakor

Actress Cossy Orjiakor, has a story to tell this afternoon. Gotten your popcorn guys, lets go!!!

Story…story….story….. Part 1…..once upon a time… In the year 2011… I met a nice businessman … He was so nice..I decided to keep him as a good friend. Because it pays more having good friends than fuck mates. Anyway we got so friendly that he asked me for favors…well. Am not the type u send errands. So I made some demands. A range rover sport. ..And it was accepted..I did all he asked .. Then got tired of the protocols.. One day I saw his spec… I saw this angelic big fat ass. With tiny waist on top of okada somewhere in Ologolo , lekki area, I was driving behind this girl and was moved and felt pity …I didn’t know her from Adams never knew she acts…anyway…. I stopped this lady and collected her no. She is so gifted that I went to her house a flat in a very swampy road she shared with friend . I asked her if she will love to meet my friend. She was more than happy to go when she heard d money I was offering ….ahhahh. the story continues. .. part 2, 3, 4, 5 …to 10 all loading…. The tittle of this script…is ….the ungrateful Delilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment